Kightlinger & Gray, LLP provides a full range of business counseling and legal services to a wide variety of large and small construction industry clients such as engineers, homebuilders, commercial developers, prime and sub-contractors, and highway construction contractors.
We have extensive experience in areas such as workplace accidents, contract disputes, safety issues, and employment-related claims. Whether it is an issue before a court, administrative agency, or internally within a company, we have the resources and knowledge to represent and counsel our clients in order to reach the most efficient and effective result.
We regularly advise and represent clients in cases such as:
- Accident cases involving claims for bodily injury, wrongful death and construction defects
- Administrative and licensing issues
- Contract and indemnification issues, including contract drafting and negotiation
- Employment and employee issues, including workers compensation
- Worksite accidents
- Dispute resolution
- Accident investigation
- Litigation and arbitrations
- Insurance issues
- Governmental bidding and related matters
- Mechanics liens
We understand our clients want solid, cost-effective representation. With our experience at all levels of construction law, that is exactly what we can provide.