Kightlinger & Gray, LLP's real estate, zoning, and land use attorneys represent developers, builders, subcontractors, general managers, buyers, sellers, lenders, and title underwriters in many aspects of residential and commercial real estate matters. We routinely handle transactional matters, administrative law, and litigation, including negotiations and document drafting and the creation of organizational and operational documents.
The attorneys of the real estate, zoning, and land use practice routinely appear before the Indiana Department of Environmental Management and state and federal courts of Indiana and Kentucky. We are involved in organizations related to our practice and draw on an established network to stay up-to-date on trends in their area of practice.
Types of cases we handle in this practice area include:
- Closing services (provided by Priority Title, LLC, our wholly-owned full-service title company)
- Zoning applications, hearings, and appeals
- Property tax assessment appeals
- Licensing and code applications and disputes
- Civil litigation
- Evictions and foreclosures
- Mechanic liens